1. All sales are final. In the case that there is an issue with your order or product, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
2. When submitting a query about your order or product, a copy of the TI | Business Solutions receipt and/or a copy of the original TI | Business Solutions invoice may be requested and will expedite your support request.
3. TI | Business Solutions reserves the right to reject any refund request if the product is received damaged or if any accessories, literature, or other original components are missing. Please see our Shipping Policy regarding packages that are lost or damaged during transit.
4. In the event that TI | Business Solutions makes an exception to the all sales final clause, please follow the steps below:
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA).
- To request an RA number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
Reason for Refund
Date of Purchase
- If approved, you will receive a RA number. You will then be responsible for packaging the item for return to TI | Business Solutions. An address will be provided to you at this time.
- Please include the RA number inside the package. You can write the RA number on a copy of your invoice or receipt.
- A copy of yourTI | Business Solutions purchase receipt must also be placed inside of the return package.
- If a product is returned without an RA number and/or the above-requested documentation, your return will not be processed.
- You may also be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product to TI | Business Solutions. Returned product(s) should be shipped with a tracking number and/or insurance. TI | Business Solutions is not responsible for products that are lost or damaged during the return shipment.
- TI | Business Solutions will review the product and determine whether a refund is warranted. If you are granted a refund, your funds will be credited back to the card charged within 10 business days.
5. Items returned may be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Shipping charges may also be nonrefundable.